Dental Clinic Office Manager
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager (OM) for a large, busy and progressive clinic in Southern Alberta, who has multi-clinic operation experience and management experience. In this role, you will oversee the day-to-day management of all clinical and non-clinical functions of the clinic in order to achieve established goals.
Some of these goals include production goals, expense management targets, smart schedule management and utilization, staff planning, and staff management.
The OM manages the clinic by consistently setting an example for others to follow regarding professionalism, quality of patient care, and respect for others, while adhering to the organization’s Key Driving Principles, which are:
- High quality clinical care, always;
- Consistent delivery of a great customer service and patient experience;
- The development and preservation of a positive, collaborative internal team culture;
As a daily presence in the clinic, the OM identifies and communicates weekly wins, internally developed best-practices, resource requests, roadblocks to success, and areas in need of further development and growth to the CDS corporate team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production – responsible for achieving weekly and monthly production goals.
- Financial - Responsible for completing responsibilities to keep accounts accurate for procedural payments to be completed at head office.
- Human Resources – Responsible day to day management and development of all clinic personnel.
- Resource Management – utilizing both available in-clinic information as well as data provided by head office, ensure that staffing costs and supply costs are managed within monthly amounts.
- Patient Experience - Continuously build and maintain patient loyalty by providing excellence in customer service so that patient attrition is minimized, and that inbound referrals from existing patients increases.
- Communicate progress, goals and expectations effectively to the team & doctors and provide consistent feedback on progress.
- Learn how to effectively delegate day-to-day tasks to specifically picked staff members within the clinic, and then empower employees to be innovators.
- Identify and train team members around you that express a: (i) want, (ii) need and (iii) affinity for growth and development.
Apply for this job
2 years ago to expire submission